- Prestigious BEST IMPLEMENTER OF PROJECTS Award conferred by Government of Karnataka in 1995
- Award for the successful implementation of projects on Soil & Water conservation, Tank Regeneration, Natural Resource Management, etc. conferred by the Dept. of Environment, Govt. of Karnataka in 2000
- The prestigious state level KITTUR RANI CHENNAMMA AWARD FOR THE YEAR in 2004 for best implementer of projects on women development
- Mr.Varghees Cleatas, Chairman/Project Director has received Best social worker award. He has served as Chairperson of District Child Welfare Committee (CWC) in Chikmagalore Dt, appointed under Juvenile Justice Act 2000 by Govt. of Karnataka
- Recognized as fit institution in 2009 under Juvenile Justice Act
- CAPART, New Delhi has selected it as Nodal NGO for Chikmagalore and Shimoga dist during 2007-2009
- Best Implementation of Village Development Program award by NABARD, Bangalore in the year 2009-2010.
- VIKASANA is also in receipt of Appreciation certificate from KKS, Germany for best implementation of BBP volunteer program.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
ngo foundation in indiaReplyDelete
Plan india is a child rights organisation providing children, especially girls, with access to education, healthcare, protection and livelihood opportunities. • Plan India is a child rights organization providing children, especially girls, with access to education, healthcare, protection and livelihood opportunities